[Opensim-dev] Sharing a class demonstration in opensim

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:01:04 UTC 2021

Hello,
I am sharing a course demo with the community. I wanted to illustrate how
it's possible to address the theoretical aspect of a topic and demonstrate
the concept as well at the same time. It's 30 mins long but I don't think I
could make it shorter. Your feedback is welcome.

https://youtu.be/SZOrf_zTFkc

Please share your work too. I am sure  devs would like to see their hard
work supporting what we all are trying to achieve. I keep posting in spite
of being keenly aware of my various limitations. I think as a community, we
should try to share and communicate as much as possible.

Ramesh