[Opensim-dev] Firestorm OpenSimulator support policy changes

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Fri Sep 20 15:31:47 UTC 2019

Now I understand the concern better. Thank you. I do remember with the
release of Viewer 2 from Linden Lab, that OpenSim regions were being
hammered pretty heavily with unsupported MOAP requests among other issues,
and many grids blocked Viewer 2 derivatives because they were causing
instability, so it makes sense.

It’s been a while since Alchemy has had a new release, but there should be
another one soon. Might be well worth it for Firestorm to rebase their
current OpenSim support on Alchemy’s if they are unable to tow the line on
their own. Just a thought.