[Opensim-dev] What is the purpose of the regionextra table?

Peter Gloor pgloor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:35:57 UTC 2019

Working on a database related module I stumbled over the regionextra table
which seems to exist in MySQL databases only. At least it does not exist in
standalone environments using SQlite and I couldn't find any references in
PGSQL code nor related migration files.

I checked all my active MySQL databases and could not find any regionextra
table containing data.

I don't have any issues, I'm just wondering what this table is for. Is it a
leftover from older code that can be removed or is there still a purpose I
just don't see?

Peter
aka Pius Noel