[Opensim-dev] Rigged mesh avatars in opensim

Mike Higgins mike at kayaker.net
Sun Aug 18 22:52:09 UTC 2019

There are several, "Ruth 2.0" is a completely open source one. Available
from github at https://github.com/RuthAndRoth or packaged ready-to wear
from many places. There is RuthandRoth island in OSGrid where you can
get  that.

Athena is a free mesh body that is only available in a ready-to wear
form in many places. I've most recently seen it in a Botique on
Escapades in OSGrid, along with some clothes for it.

I've heard of others, but I'm sure the two above are free and not
copy-botted.