[Opensim-dev] Asset and Grid Robust server just exits.

Michel Beauregard gimisa at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 17 14:03:38 UTC 2018

Hi,Just as a complement of information.
 I am running fsasset since osgrid asset service  crash on raid failure  in 2015 . It was a bit tricky to get it to run as a separate service with its own robust instance because of Hypergrid consideration in asset access. It did run under ubuntu 15.04 with robust version 0821 and still running under 16.04 with robust version 090 .

I also implemented FSasset in  Lisa Baxton IMA metaverse depot under ubuntu server 16.04.4 with  robust / opensim version 0821. There is an issue with FSAsset database handling on that version. Reference to that mantis is http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=7794 . The patch included in that link need to be applied to release version 0821 to correct the problem. If you need a tested compiled version of that correction don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hope that is helpful

GiMiSa