[Opensim-dev] Small change suggestion for default osslEnable.ini

Michel Beauregard gimisa at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 24 12:06:54 UTC 2018

Please note the AIne danse ball that I know requires a touch action  by the people that want to use it. The fact is use by LSL to temper the degree of treat a function has.

I would like to present to you the example of llMapDestination. For those of  you not familiar with it here is the reference ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlMapDestination ) Its equivalent LSL  function is llTeleportAgent which require a permission system and it equivalent  OSL function osTeleportAgent has severe treat level .
The interesting thing about llMapDestination is that it does not require a permission nor poses a severe treat level   because its only allowed in a touch function as described in the function heading .
                                                        "Only works for scripts attached to avatar, or during touch events."

GiMiSa