[Opensim-dev] http://forge.opensimulator.org gone?

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Wed Jul 4 20:19:59 UTC 2018

On 2018-07-04 11:30 AM, Terry Ford wrote:
> Maybe I've missed it, but what has happened to the old "Forge" git repro?
> Going to:
> http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/

I asked about it in June of 2015 when I had trouble accessing it. Melanie
posted a message that said (in part), "Forge is no longer hosted on the
GForge software as that software has gone pay-only and the remaining free
version will never support git.".

The new site was http://forge.opensimulator.org/ but that has been gone
about two years now. I forget the reason it went offline.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick