[Opensim-dev] build errors on (opensuse) Linux (linux only) with xbuild ....

André Verwijs dutch.glory at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 14:49:37 UTC 2018

git master branch: 89a690c11f8c7b6bbe0b6339e79a64d1ae428aec
XBuild Engine Version 14.0
Mono, Version 5.4.1.6

build errors on (opensuse) Linux (linux only)  with xbuild ....

PhysicsInertia.cs(196,29): error CS1061: 'XmlTextReader' does not
contain a definition for 'DtdProcessing' and no extension method
'DtdProcessing' accepting a first argument of type 'XmlTextReader' could
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

PrimitiveBaseShape.cs(1598,33): error CS1061: 'XmlTextReader' does not
contain a definition for 'DtdProcessing' and no extension method
'DtdProcessing' accepting a first argument of type 'XmlTextReader' could
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

..
My Twitter Page: Please follow me... :)
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Instagram page: Please follow me... :)
http://instagram.com/dutchglory

My Facebook page (Be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page: Please follow me... :)
André Verwijs - Google+ https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992