[Opensim-dev] New hosting

Peter Gloor pgloor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 10:59:22 UTC 2018

I agree to some extent, but this is how the Opensimulator project has been
organized for ages. In my opinion, you cannot run a project like
Opensimulator without control and some specific rules.

It doesn't matter whether you are using Mantis and self-hosted Git or use
Github and Gerrit to manage and control the project. I agree, the latter is
more modern in some aspects, but probably doesn't add much value to the
projects success.

Peter