[Opensim-dev] New hosting

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:21:45 UTC 2018

When there's a new server that can host Gitlab-CE and also do away with
Mantis by making sure we have a more streamlined workflow I would be very
happy.

However, I know that OpenSim is still a project that doesn't receive
funding to keep a server up and running where developers have streamlined
issue reports and also are open for pull requests that are actually easier
to integrate with a press of the button.

So my Christmas Wish for OpenSim would be to find such funding and build on
a future where it's not harder to report an issue and can even point to the
exact spot in the code where things go boom.

Merry Christmas