[Opensim-dev] Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Grid Master grid at opensim.life
Fri Aug 17 16:49:53 UTC 2018

Cinder I don't totally disagree with what you say, but on the other hand,
not sure I would want people tinkering in the code that cannot be bothered
to read a few pages ..

Maybe that is just me, but seems like the , "Help those who help
themselves" mantra needs to be applied more.

Leading people around by the nose does not actually educate anybody, it
simply makes them complacent and not willing to put in the effort to
actually learn.