[Opensim-dev] Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Grid Master grid at opensim.life
Fri Aug 17 14:42:28 UTC 2018

The answer is very easy to find if you bother looking ...

You go to this page, which if you are modifying the code you should be very
familiar with ..

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Development

And on that page you will find a link to ...

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Opensim-libs_git_repository

It worries me when people don't want to do their own leg work ..