[Opensim-dev] C# compiler possible regression...?

Melanie Thielker melanie at t-data.com
Sat Mar 18 10:29:14 UTC 2017

You probably have overlooked an error in the output of your OpenSim.
The error would be that "js" is unrecognized. That may or may not
have your compiler in an unusable state. Js was removed after the JS
compiler/runtime was removed from mono. Currently, only lsl, cs and
vb are supported.

That said, cs hasn't been touched in a long time and may or may not
work. There may well be a regression there because hardly anyone
uses it due to security concerns, so it received no testing.

- Melanie