[Opensim-dev] idea about "allowed_script_creators" (OpenSimDefault.ini)

André Verwijs dutch.glory at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 08:47:00 UTC 2017

would it be a great idea (or possible) to set "allowed_script_creators"
to: "ESTATE_MANAGER,ESTATE_OWNER" this way you don't have to switch to
god modes and back. Or set it by UUID key.

     ; Control user types that are allowed to create new scripts
     ; Only enforced if serviceside_object_permissions is true
     ;
     ; Current possible values are
     ;     all - anyone can create scripts (subject to normal permissions)
     ;     gods - only administrators can create scripts (as long as
allow_grid_gods is true)
     ; Default value is all
     ; allowed_script_creators = all

     ; Control user types that are allowed to edit (save) scripts
     ; Only enforced if serviceside_object_permissions is true
     ;
     ; Current possible values are
     ;     all - anyone can edit scripts (subject to normal permissions)
     ;     gods - only administrators can edit scripts (as long as
allow_grid_gods is true)
     ; Default value is all
     ; allowed_script_editors = all

if yes i will in feature request within mantis..
André

..

JAV-logo-met-naam
<http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs>

La Ventura (heavy metal band) Tumblr page:
http://laventurafan.tumblr.com

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (Be my friend please :) )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+ https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992