[Opensim-dev] [Proposal] Expanded Grid Info Availability - php

Kurt Pudniks skinduptruk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:26:57 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm not across all the technical details, rusty old LAMP & C++ coder here.

Would a central server running certain good php help to provide a proof of concept?

The grids could report users on an opt in basis (if both grid & user agree)... the central server notes grid, username, objects...

In my hazy view, this would allow cross-grid commerce, such that asset transfers can be held in escrow then routed to the correct avatar grid servers...?

or am i just being a totes n00b right now?! 😅

Cheers
Kurt

PS. i have 40x domains & web hosting package im doing zero with... perhaps i can host said good (centralized at least) php...? i promise not to sell any IPs to max-alpha-male-vitamins.com etc!! :P

Sent from my iPhone