[Opensim-dev] hello from KP in Aus

Kurt Pudniks skinduptruk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:48:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Saying hello and thanks for the opensim project!

I have the C# source downloaded and doxygen working. Yet to compile & run but I should be ok. Looked thru the buglist n saw a "slow inventory" item...

Happy to take any comments about where to direct my energies for starters. eg links to read up on or which bug to research some more...

Cheers
Kurt

PS. i have a world on kitely and hope to setup some of the old archived LSL scripts someday too, ideally for intro to sw dev educational purposes...

Sent from my iPhone