[Opensim-dev] Latif Kalifa

naofan teardrop naofan.teardrop at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:12:57 UTC 2016

Sorry for this loss.

I'm all the more sorry to inform you that the human who was naofan
teardrop, or fana dechou, or stephane shonagai, or some others too passed
away too on december the 20th from a lung cancer. I tried to unsuscribe him
from this list but I couldn't.

He used a lot of pseudos and mail adresses, but I think if you receive this
message, you might be able to unsuscribe him.

I'm his wife IRL.