[Opensim-dev] OpenSim - New Mumble/Murmur Module

Terry Ford terry at digiworldz.com
Sat Jan 16 06:58:01 UTC 2016

Hello Melanie,

Just in case it's needed... if you need something more official let me know.
There was no license included with the OpenSim module with this code.
DigiWorldz, LLC owns the code for the OpenSim Module presented in the
link for the cinderblocks-Mumbler module
(http://www.digiworldz.com/Mumbler/cinderblocks-mumbler.zip).

As owners of this code, DigiWorldz hearby donates this code to the
OpenSimulator Project.

Dated: 1/15/2016
Signed: Terry Ford

*Terry Ford*