[Opensim-dev] MOSES Pre-release of PhysX Integration Code

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Tue Jan 5 16:11:34 UTC 2016

On January 5, 2016 at 7:52:19 AM, Sean M (mondesire.sean at gmail.com <mailto:mondesire.sean at gmail.com> ) wrote:

Greetings,

Thank you all for attending office hours yesterday and providing feedback on our PhysX demonstration. The MOSES Team is now making the pre-release source code available for the physics engine and OpenSim integration. Below is a link to a tarball with the source code and detailed instructions on how to build it under Ubuntu Linux; we have tested the code under any other platforms but feel free to try. We look forward to your feedback, which you can email me directly (mondesire.sean at gmail.com <mailto:mondesire.sean at gmail.com> ).

PhysX Integration v. 1.0.3:
https://redmine.militarymetaverse.org/attachments/download/3198/moses-physx-1.0.3-src.tar.gz

Thank you,
Sean Mondesire
It’s not a good idea to ship the source of the physx sdk intact. It violates the license agreement with Nvidia. PhysX SDK may only be distributed in "object code form and only as fully integrated into Physics Applications."

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail