[Opensim-dev] Display Names

AJLDuarte ajlduarte at sapo.pt
Tue Dec 6 03:35:45 UTC 2016

Sorry missed this email
	Yes like Melanie said we have no plans to support display names as
SL
	But GetDisplaynames is also part of usernames resolution.
	Those commits where changing it to a code path where is easier to
check cap owner state
	Code is mainly c&p of original still in place
	This change is related to a timing dependent issue.
LD ( Ubit )