[Opensim-dev] no git updates..??

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Oct 14 19:15:51 UTC 2015

It's not completely different... But it introduces many small, but
important, changes pretty much everywhere -- from stronger checks to
compliance with LSL to a different ODE physics, etc.The surface area
touched by the avination donation is very large. That's what's special
about it -- the surface area; not avination being completely different
from core opensim. It's small changes in lots of places.

In summary: it's a special code donation and it needs a special process
to be integrated; when we merge it with master, everyone can be sure
that things will work at least as expected and hopefully better.