[Opensim-dev] no git updates..??

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Oct 14 16:35:23 UTC 2015

As I said in this message:
http://opensimulator.org/pipermail/opensim-dev/2015-September/026045.html

the avination code donation is unusual and requires a special process to
handle it. As explained, that process includes having a separate branch
to make sure everything works, and keeping the master branch more or
less stable and with as few changes as possible during this time, so
that we don't have to deal with merge conflicts that make the code
unstable again.This happened at a convenient time (e.g. I have been
traveling and busy with other things, it looks like other core devs are
also busy with other things).

I encourage everyone wanting to speed up the process of merging things
back to master to follow and test the avinationmerge branch. There's
only so much the core devs and testers can do; the merge will not happen
until we are pretty sure that nothing important is broken or missing.