[Opensim-dev] Current Status of OpenSim Git Master

GarminKawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Wed Nov 18 17:08:07 UTC 2015

@Michael Emory Cerquoni:
the zip file found in that Url is labelled "opensimulator-master.zip"
insufficient to archive the different commits (we need a unique
reference for dev and users to have understandable mantis); I also have
not found a trace of shortlog which is absolutely necessary to track
down regression.

@Melany
I agree the right place is:
http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=shortlog&p=opensim
but we need to have both tar/zip correctly referenced to match the commit;
0.6.9.rc1 I don't know what it is but 0.8.3 I understand that
and if it is possible date/time and the short commit ID to correctly
sort the archived masters.
Now I use opensim_20151117_0900_geab427e but I would prefer to use a
label recognized by all.
I may be a twisted mind but I fear that one day we end up not
understanding :)

MML