[Opensim-dev] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Still on Sim and Phys Frames per Second (FPS) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Mon Nov 9 18:08:00 UTC 2015

What we as core need to consider is that here the needs of the few
people doing research cannot outweigh the needs of the many who want
the viewer to function as expected. Therefore the minority who want
to do research should be the ones who change a setting, not the
majority interested in a working lag meter.

I have made several suggestions how it may be possinle to transit
gracefully and without breaking things; alas, they were all ignored
in favor of principle thumping.

- Melanie