[Opensim-dev] Wholesale reformatting of files (UNCLASSIFIED)

James Hughes jamesh at bluewallgroup.com
Thu May 28 20:00:15 UTC 2015

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Coding_standards ...
 "We follow standard C# coding guidelines unless otherwise stated:"

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff926074.aspx ...

foreach (var ch in laugh)
{
    if (ch == 'h')
        Console.Write("H");
    else
        Console.Write(ch);
}

That is the standard you will find throughout the OpenSim codebase and
asll work submitted will need to follow those guidelines. Please examine
all previous work and make the required corrections. If large scale
reformatting is needed, please confine each commit to a single file,
restrict all changes made to the file to the formatting changes and,
finally, explain in the commit header that the work is formatting
changes only for those commits.

Thanks
-BlueWall