[Opensim-dev] Compile error in r/25936

Fred Beckhusen fred at mitsi.com
Mon May 4 15:18:41 UTC 2015

I get two fatal errors compiling r/25936 on Windows 7 64 bit, Visual C#
Express 2010   - 263db44 Implement llGetBoundingBox fully.

http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=commit&p=opensim&h=263db441292956a8210a00c037848165667ab90e

Here is the sequence:

git reset --hard r/25935<ret>
HEAD is now at 7d69951 Revert "Enable grab feature (Ctrl+Drag) for
non-physical link-sets and add code to handle spin (Ctrl+Shift+Drag)"
compile<ret>
1 warning
0 errors

git reset --hard r/25936<ret>
HEAD is now at 263db44 Implement llGetBoundingBox fully.
compile<ret>
0 warnings
2 errors

"G:\HyperGrid\master\opensim\opensim.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"G:\HyperGrid\master\opensim\OpenSim\Region\CoreModules\OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.Tests.csproj"
(default target) (49) ->
"G:\HyperGrid\master\opensim\OpenSim\Region\ScriptEngine\XEngine\OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.XEngine.csproj"
(default target) (50) ->
"G:\HyperGrid\master\opensim\OpenSim\Region\ScriptEngine\Shared\Api\Implementation\OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.Api.csproj"
(def
ault target) (51) ->
(CoreCompile target) ->
   LSL_Api.cs(31,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Drawing'
does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an a
ssembly reference?)
[G:\HyperGrid\master\opensim\OpenSim\Region\ScriptEngine\Shared\Api\Implementation\OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Sha

red.Api.csproj]
   LSL_Api.cs(32,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Drawing'
does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an a
ssembly reference?)
[G:\HyperGrid\master\opensim\OpenSim\Region\ScriptEngine\Shared\Api\Implementation\OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Sha

red.Api.csproj]

After this, there are some more warnings creeping in:

git pull<>ret>
18 warnings
2 Errors

These are mostly assigns that are never made to, but there are also some
dot Net warnings about  deprecated code uses that may be worrisome. I
won't spam the group with the entire list.

What I really want/need  to test is the fix for HG inventory Mantis
<http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=commit&p=opensim&h=877371411a9e997b0b11f45c410438ae2bb73f16>
r/25949 but I'm a git noob.  Is there a simple way to skip this rev when
compiling?   Patches?

Fred Beckhusen