[Opensim-dev] load region information/data from online (grid mode only of cource)

Michael Heilmann mheilman at ist.ucf.edu
Thu Mar 19 18:34:34 UTC 2015

Yes.  If I recall, we were doing both OpenSim.ini and Regions.ini from a
sql backed php script, but we had trouble with processes starting up
regionless, despite multiple configuration attempts to stop that behavior.

Michael Heilmann
Research Associate
Institute for Simulation and Training
University of Central Florida