[Opensim-dev] FSassets - ready for testing?

Cinder Roxley cinder at alchemyviewer.org
Sat Jul 4 18:58:32 UTC 2015

Any place you’d like feedback reported or is this mailing list the appropriate place? Right off the bat, I see a reference for hdfsdll in prebuild.xml but it doesn’t appear to be used in code. (and I’m not entirely sure what it is anyway, hadoop fs wrapper?) There’s also a duplicate using System.Data in FSAssetConnectorData.cs. Looks great, though!

--
Cinder Roxley
Sent with Airmail