[Opensim-dev] [Opensim-users] Theoretical limit on maximum number of NPCs ona region

Aine aine.caoimhe at rogers.com
Thu Jan 15 16:25:18 UTC 2015

Put a script in the object you want detached with a dataserver event that
detaches it, then use osMessageAttached from your controller object to send
the message to it. I would be *strongly* opposed to a osForceDetach event
that can arbitrarily remove something (like my mesh clothing) without me
having *some* say in the matter. Or enable RLV and use their suite of
functions that has that functionality.

Mata/Aine