[Opensim-dev] hypergrid friends issue

ssm2017 ssm2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:17:33 UTC 2015

hello
since the grid update to 0.7.5 we have an issue with the hypergrid friends.
i thought it would be corrected when upgrading to 0.8 but it did not.

when a hypergrid user is asking a grid user to be friend, the friendship is
always requested on every connexion and if the friendship is accepted, the
hypergrid user is granted with object modification of the grid user.
i have reported this here : http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=6667

i have heard that some other old grids also have this issue.
im trying to find a solution to this but im not able to find it.

is there someone that would like to help us with that or show me a place
where to find the exact process to track the problem ? (im not able to find
where the friend request is stored for example because there is no change
in the database (see the mantis))