[Opensim-dev] Package manager

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:36:17 UTC 2015

And the file path problem persists with the ini files... so I have included
the config file under dispatcher/Dispather.ini.example in the addins
statement. I copy that file on build from source into a directory called
bin/dispatcher and also copy the dll into that directory (using the
prebuild paths). when i run mautil pack i get a bunch of errors related to
the path dispatcher/dispatcher. It appears that I *must* build into bin
when building from source, then create the package, which will then unpack
into the directory structure that I want.