[Opensim-dev] The Future of Open Simulator(?) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Myron Curtis myronjc at virtualworldsgrid.com
Tue Aug 11 20:46:27 UTC 2015

I have to second this statement. At the very least, we need an industry
advisory committee working on creating a practical and scalable model of
Opensim's development.
I do feel that while the core is evolving, we should also build a project
around managing and improving access to the APIs to encourage the
development of add on modules which would contribute to the scalability and
expansion of Opensim's capabilities.