[Opensim-dev] Everything that has a beginning has an end

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:37:03 UTC 2015

Goodmorning,

Many will remember you as 1 of the many people that worked on Opensim but
to us, the people that got to meet you in person, you were a person
that made Opensim what it has become today.

You will be missed and I hope OSGrid will name 1 of their Portals in honour
of all the work you did.

Thanks for all the work you did in the past 8 years and best described by
an old Dutch saying:

"There is a time of arriving and a time of leaving. And the time of leaving
has arrived for me"

PS: *So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish*