[Opensim-dev] Crash on startup after an update

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:04:32 UTC 2014

You may need to explicitly install .NET 4 depending on your version of Windows.  For instance, Windows 8 comes with .net
4.5 (which can be used to run .net 4 code) pre-installed [1] but Windows 7 does not.

[1] http://superuser.com/questions/491000/what-versions-of-the-net-framework-are-included-in-windows-8
[2] http://superuser.com/questions/298025/does-windows-7-have-net-4-installed-by-default

On 24/07/14 19:01, Erik McDarby wrote:
> It appears I'm using .net 4 as I'm running Open Simulator on a windows machine.
>

> On 7/24/2014 7:50 AM, R.Gunther wrote:
>> Are you useing .net 4.x or mono 2.8.1 or higher ?
>

> ---

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org