[Opensim-dev] strange information in the console seems to be based on development code

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:51:21 UTC 2014

This is an artifact of the release build process, where these are paths on my Windows build machine.

It does surprise me somewhat since the release compiles are done in Release mode, but perhaps this information still
makes it in there somehow (or I'm doing it wrong).  Either way, it's not something that you need to be concerned about.

On 06/07/14 11:39, Markus Metzmacher wrote:
> Thanks for this information. I was also wondering about the path, which was provided in the message:
>
> /… //C://\cygwin\home\caseyj\ljc\opensim-0.8-source\OpenSim\Region\CoreModules\Asset\Flot/
> /samAssetCache.cs:Zeile 303. //…/
> /
> /
> /Regards/
> /Markus/
>
> Von: Oren Hurvitz <orenh at kitely.com <mailto:orenh at kitely.com>>
> Antworten an: "opensim-dev at opensimulator.org <mailto:opensim-dev at opensimulator.org>" <opensim-dev at opensimulator.org
> <mailto:opensim-dev at opensimulator.org>>
> Datum: Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014 12:29
> An: "opensim-dev at opensimulator.org <mailto:opensim-dev at opensimulator.org>" <opensim-dev at opensimulator.org
> <mailto:opensim-dev at opensimulator.org>>
> Betreff: Re: [Opensim-dev] strange information in the console seems to be based on development code
>
> These messages appear when the server is busy; they don't indicate an error.
>
> See: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/General-Purpose_Threadpool
>
> Oren

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting