[Opensim-dev] DNS lookup and caching

Michael Heilmann mheilman at ist.ucf.edu
Thu Dec 18 14:07:25 UTC 2014

Justin

The inability to pass a FQDN to the client is interesting, I did not see
that.

Doug and I discussed our level of interest in this functionality, and
your solution.  I will begin work to explore and implement your solution
immediately.  As I am not a core developer, and in fact this would be my
first contribution to opensim, I may need some guidance on your normal
code submission practices.  We (MOSES) have our own git clone of opensim
master on github that I will be working out of.

--
Michael Heilmann
Research Associate