[Opensim-dev] search

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Thu Dec 4 19:31:24 UTC 2014

On 27/11/2014 3:04 PM, David Saunders wrote:
> What exactly is needed?

I want to be able to a search for objects that have the "Show In Search"
flag set similar to how you can search in SL. The idea is to make (at least
a basic form of object search) part of the ossearch module for other grid
owners to use if they haven't already implemented such a feature in their grids.

I don't think it is that difficult to do. I just haven't sat down and worked
out some of the SQL queries involved (ie. the ones involving a JOIN) to
restrict results based on the maturity level of the region in which the the
objects are located. With my main computer in need of repair I am not easily
able to develop and test the PHP code for this feature at this time.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.