[Opensim-dev] off-topic: (for admins) post directly on "lists.berlios.de", mail delivery fails...

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:40:45 UTC 2014

Yes, berlios.de shutdown earlier this year for open-source project hosting and the lists were moved to opensimulator.org.

Unfortunately, Berlios has not followed through and actually shutdown their mailman instance.  So mails to berlios.de
simply fall into a black hole.

There's nothing we can do about this - support requests to Berlios were also falling in the hole even before they shut
down their open-source hosting.

On 19/08/14 21:02, Andre Verwijs wrote:

> PS: Other subject: if i post directly on "lists.berlios.de" mail delivery fails... but Opensim-users / Opensim-dev
> @opensimulator.org works, hence his message :)

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org