[Opensim-dev] Negative z values

David Saunders abitar.com at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:52:20 UTC 2014

I wounder how hard it would be to modify varasm to allow a start and end to
the Z axes so we can stack a deep ocean and a space sim to the normal sim
:)

But then again would the client handle all these changes? (partly do)

So the solution is to make deep water simulators, But any test this? I
never been asked to set up any sims with deep water so I not experience
with "outside the box" water :)

I was drawn to opensim with the idea of making "pure" space sims where you
can float around in real space but I dug into it and I would have to
rewrite so much code to do this and after that  would the client handle it?
So I stuck with making Moon simulators, Low gravity fixed sky....   This
was a long time ago,  back in the early days of opensim.

Now times are changing, I think I might dig into doing it again since
 varasim allow you to make a 4096x4096x4096 regions :)