[Opensim-dev] Error detection when storing an asset

Mike Chase mike.chase at alternatemetaverse.com
Mon Apr 21 15:13:01 UTC 2014

That's a shame but I understand.  I don't understand the resistance to what
I guess I consider good programming practice because there seems to be
concern about "fixing" code that might be effected.  IMO lower level code
should throw exceptions if something exceptional happens and let the upper
levels decide to retry or report the error.

Mike