[Opensim-dev] Duplicate entries for Hypergrid users in GridUser table

Shaun T. Erickson ste at smxy.org
Mon Apr 21 14:13:27 UTC 2014

I *think* this has to do with the fact that you *are* allowed to log
into a grid, as the same avatar, more than once - they just can't be
close enough to each other that their root or child agents overlap, or
you get a crash.

Melanie will tell you that that is by design, and correct, though I know
that many disagree that it should be so.

Representing an avatar two different ways (UUID and UUI), seems to be
wrong though.

-ste