[Opensim-dev] Error detection when storing an asset

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sat Apr 19 09:14:46 UTC 2014

These "other places" are what I'm worried about. There are a lot of them and each of them would need to have code added. Exception handling code is one of the worst types of code because the "try" is a scope, so locals devlared in the try, like bool result = MethodToTry(); will have to be split up into declaring the bool outside the scope and assigning it inside - incredibly ugly for code that wants to be reference and teaching code as well as a functioning system.

- Melanie