[Opensim-dev] Error detection when storing an asset

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:35:09 UTC 2014

can we please not introduce yet another dependency on an external package?
we already have a multiplicity of communication mechanisms & styles and if
we are going to canonicalize the whole mess, i would not be in favor of
message queues as the means to do that.

it wouldn't be all that hard to make a retry mechanism with a local log
that wouldn't require the complexity jump of message queues.

--mic