[Opensim-dev] OpenSimDefaults.ini clean up

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Apr 8 15:25:41 UTC 2014

I'm also against moving things to the end of sections. Having the
options present in Opensim.ini in the same order as in the defaults
file makes sense for diffing, but moving them to the end of sections
does not because it would cause the readability issues mentioned as
well as make it even more confusing if someone copies a section to
their ini from the defaults file, breaking that scheme.
The defaults file is overwritten in every update.

- Melanie