[Opensim-dev] Preparing for OpenSimulator 0.8

Michael Emory Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:13:59 UTC 2014

OSgrid does releases very often and we do not modify the code in anyway all
we do is add the osprofile and ossearch dlls to our release, anyone wanting
to test newer releases could always use an OSgrid release and report bugs
this way, we even provide zips of the source that come directly from
http://opensimulator.org/viewgit, just need to replace our ini's with your
own ini files and you are running the same code that we would push out into
an official release basically. http://www.osgrid.org/index.php/downloads

Michael Emory Cerquoni