[Opensim-dev] REST handlers use partial string matching

Oren Hurvitz orenh at kitely.com
Tue Apr 1 21:21:12 UTC 2014

The AssetsExist API is implemented efficiently in all levels of the stack
including the database, where a single query checks all the assets. So a
single HTTP request will be vastly more efficient than multiple calls, even
if KeepAlive works. And I never trust KeepAlive anyway because I've used
proxies that didn't enable KeepAlive by default (mod_ajp_proxy).