No subject

Sat Apr 19 01:31:08 UTC 2014

this out there for real, with a 2.0 tag, without first understanding
if/how people detect phishing in this particular context. There have
been enough studies in the past about how normal people handle security
(or not) in practice, and the fallacies of designing systems assuming
that people choose security over convenience.<br>
But hey -- I have no interest in the success or failure of the
corporations that are pushing for this.<br>
I'll just stay here on my academic Ivory tower watching the phishing
artists unwrap this wonderful present that is falling on their laps...<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://marcoslot.net/apps/openid/">http://marcoslot.net/apps/openid/</a><br>
And that's my last email about OpenID; case closed afaic, I'm too old
and too cranky for these Web 2.0 experiments. I'd rather continue
trying to solve the problem for real :-) <br>
Crista<br>
Aldon Hynes wrote:
 cite="mid:NFBBLCBGBMCDKOAPLALJOEOLJJAB.Aldon.Hynes at Orient-Lodge.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">It is worth noting that Microsoft is now adopting OpenID as well.  A while
ago it went into testing,  The idea is that you can use Microsoft Live as
your OpenID provider.  I've tested it and it works fairly well.  In fact, I
think it works better than the Google implementation.  However, I still
prefer XRI based OpenID

=aldon.hynes
@ahynes1