[Opensim-dev] Fwd: Issue 1096 in singularity-viewer: [AVFACTORY]: Missing baked texture spamming console

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:31:05 UTC 2013

Are you absolutely sure this setting is present?  When I looked through the results of "config save" I was pretty sure
it did not.  I rely on "config save" / "config show" because this is the final view from the server of the config once
everything has been included and merged.  The complexity of our configuration makes it quite possible for it to appear
that something is being loaded when somehow another file is being included or those settings are being unset elsewhere.
  The wiki page at [1] has a bit more info on this.

Otherwise I would be happy to look at the "config save" again if you reattach.  I don't have a copy any more since I
delete answered e-mail and it's not saved elsewhere since you didn't send it directly to the mailing list.

[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuring_Simulator_Parameters