[Opensim-dev] Needing Mono.Security.dll on Windows at PostgreSQL module

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:35:03 UTC 2013

A small point - can this be in the directory bin/lib/.NET/ rather than Windows/?  This makes it clear that it's a
library directory and only required under .NET (since you can theoretically run Mono in Windows, though admittedly
probably pretty much nobody does this).

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org