[Opensim-dev] Fwd: Issue 1096 in singularity-viewer: [AVFACTORY]: Missing baked texture spamming console

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 14 23:16:58 UTC 2013

This is an issue if all caching is disabled.  However, it should have been fine with just disk caching enabled.  This is
the default that OpenSimulator ships with - one shouldn't need to do any copying of FlotsamCache.ini.example, though it
won't hurt.

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org